These decisions are part of the gradual re-opening of economic activities in Dubai, UAE and efforts to return to normalcy while still practicing precautionary measures include social distancing and sterilization.
Timings for commercial activity
Public movements are permitted between 6 am to 11 pm in emirates.
Working hours for companies and operating hours of malls should fall within timings permitted for public movements.
Malls, retail stores and wholesale outlets are only allowed to choose their operating hours among the permitted timings for public movement .
Guidelines for Malls during COVID-19
Dubai government asked malls to strictly follow some guidelines:
- Banned kids under 12 years of age or individuals above 60 at the entrance of mall.
- Sterilized and sanitized mall common areas such as food court, toilets and entrance.
Guidelines for stores during COVID-19
Dubai government also calling people to strictly follow some rules in stores for their own safety:
- Number of people allowed in store are 7.
- Gloves and masks are mandatory before entering any “changing room” or ”try room”.
- You can spend only 10 minutes in the “try room”.
Gradual start of normalcy in Dubai with strict preventive COVID measures shine hope towards better economic situation during this pandemic.